Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The beginning of School

The beginning of school is always an exciting time. It is fun to share our experiences of the summer and it is a blessing to have a job you enjoy to return to. I look forward to teaching the students I have had in the past and I look forward to having new students. We welcome the new students to our school this year.

Our topic for the year is EVERY SHOE HAS A STORY. Stop and think a minute about this topic and you will find your mind wondering to many areas. Shoes of children, shoes of ancient people, shoes of our space walkers, etc. The list can be endless. Just what story do your shoes tell?

The first days of DISCOVERY involve searching for and testing of students. Then the fun begins with the start of classes. Our class time includes critical thinking, current events, discoverying the story of a shoe and even a learning game if there is time.

LET THE FUN BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment